Who We Are
Physician Advisors is an advisory group for doctors and surgeons that helps them make financial choices with confidence.
- We are committed to physicians because we believe your service to others is commendable and deserves equal dedication to care.
- We come from two physician families with over 200 years of medical practice and financial services experience.
- We make relationship the priority.
- Our process is transparent so you truly understand what we recommend you do with your finances and why.
- Our compensation is driven by fee-based financial advice.
- Our independence brings you more of the best solutions available for doctors.
THE PHYSICIAN ADVISORS’ DIFFERENCE
SPECIALIZED Experts in needs of doctors and surgeons
INDEPENDENT More of the best solutions for doctors
RESPECT Appreciation for your dedication to service
RELATIONSHIP Our first priority is to be your advocate
TRANSPARENCY Committed to building your financial confidence
FIDUCIARY Fee-based financial advice
PROACTIVE Continued comprehensive care
PERSONAL Individually-designed solutions
PHYSICIAN ADVISORS’ RECOGNITION
Physician Advisors is included in Medical Economics’ Best Financial Advisers for Doctors.
To receive this award, Physician Advisors met extensive criteria that included length of service (most have 10 years of experience), the depth and breadth of financial knowledge, credentials and certifications, assets under management and to remain in good standing with the SEC and FINRA.
NAIFA Quality Award is presented to advisors who demonstrate commitment to NAIFA. NAIFA Quality Award is presented to advisors who demonstrate commitment to exceptional professionalism through education and earned designations, performance within each practice specialty, adherence to the NAIFA code of ethics, and service to their industry association.
Million Dollar Round Table’s Top of the Table is an exclusive forum for the world’s most successful life insurance and financial services professionals committed to providing exemplary client service while displaying the highest standards of ethics and professional knowledge.
FPA members adhere to the highest standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure to those they serve.
Better Business Bureau Accredited Business criteria: complaint history, type of business, transparent business practices, commitment to customer service, licensing and government actions, and fair advertising practices.